We should impart our knowledge which we have accumulated to the community at large.
So next generation will be better off.
Venkatraman K (Venkat)
- Collect Tools for Education for underprivileged children
- Promote Gift articles and Greeting Cards transformed from childrens art
- Promote recycle and reduce waste initiatives
- Promote free e-learning
- Networking NGO’s with Donors and Volunteers
- Promote Educational Tours
- Honorary Consultant to Recycle, ReUse and Reduce Waste
- Contribute New or Unused Old Pencils
- Contribute Color Pencils, Erasers, Sharpeners
- Contribute Story Books
- By buying an NGO's product you are contributing to a better and brighter future
of our children.
- Corporate Support through CSR initiatives for the pencil drive
- Volunteering and Collection Centers
- If Cash, Please donate directly to any NGO of your choice.
a tool available for all ages and can be one of the best tools of education. www.education4all.info
is a site for us to put forth our thought on education into action not only for
own but for the community.
Education is a continuous process from the time we are
born till we breathe our last. “The only wealth we lose is our knowledge on our
death if it is not passed on during our life."
There are four things required for
education Teacher with knowledge (make a good institution), student ready to learn,
tools of education freely available (textbooks, reference books, notebooks, stationery)
and in the modern world, free e-learning.
I am taking a humble step forward and
look forward for support by giving tools of education for the children who are ready
to learn or by being an environment friendly educationist.